If you've got a Wacom Tablet then you'll find that OS X doesn't have the necessary drivers to make it work.
Therefore you'll need Wacom Pen Tablet Driver which supports USB tablets of the following models: Bamboo series, Graphire4, Graphire Bluetooth, Graphire3, Cintiq 17SX, DTU-710 and DTF-510. Simply save the file to your computer and then double-click on 'Install Wacom Pen Tablet' to launch the installer. Note that Wacom Tablet Pen Driver is now fully compatible with Snow Leopard. Also, if you have any drivers already installed, you should uninstall them before installing Wacom Pen Tablet Driver to avoid conflicts. Be warned, however, that some users have reported bugs in this latest version - such as interruptions in stylus connections - and you may be as well sticking with your old drivers if they're working fine.
Wacom Tablet Driver is an essential download for any Wacom Tablet owner.
- For all Bamboo 2nd Generation tablets with touch input:
- Improved processing of touch gestures to make them smoother and more responsive
- Touch gestures support for Google Earth
- Improved preferences file handling and management.
- A number of smaller bug fixes and improvements.